The Pageant is now lower than a month away beginning on Tuesday 10 November.
Picture supply: AltFi.
In just some weeks’ time we’re launching our inaugural AltFi Festival of Finance.
This four-day extravaganza will see European fintech and various lending’s greatest and brightest minds discussing all the things from profitability, European growth, M&A, lending throughout Covid-19 and way more.
Our unique management day for VIP Ticket Holders-only will take issues additional, with recommendation from the main startups in our sector on matters like hyper-growth methods, tackling recruitment from a distance, and managing psychological well being for distant groups.
However with a lot occurring all through the week, it’s not simple to know methods to sort out per week just like the Pageant of Finance, so we put collectively this useful information.
Listed below are our prime 5 methods to take advantage of your time on the Pageant:
1. Decide your classes correctly
With a lot on it’ll be unimaginable to catch each session, so firstly take your time working through the agenda to choose and plan your classes correctly.
As an illustration, for those who’re after an Open Banking-themed week, be certain to not miss:
- Day 1, 14:40 – 15:10 Can Open Finance Succeed? With TrueLayer, Barclays, PensionBee and Innovate Finance
- Day 2, 11:40 – 12:10 The Open Banking Lending Revolution, with Experian, Habito and CashPlus
- Day 3, 11:40 – 12:10 How APIs Will Energy Europe’s Subsequent Fintech Growth, with Plaid’s Keith Grose and BBVA’s Carlos López-Moctezuma.
Or if it’s distinctive insights and new concepts you’re after, how about:
- Day 1, 11:30 – 12:00 Quantum Computing And Finance, with Ilyas Khan from Cambridge Quantum Computing
- Day 2, 14:30 – 15:00 Digital Banks And Various Lenders: A Love Story, with Metro Financial institution’s CEO Dan Frumkin
- Day 3, 14:40 – 15:10 Exploring The Ecosystem: Tallin, with Bondora and TransferWise
2. Query our audio system
The good benefit of digital occasions is that there’s no microphone and anybody can ask a query at any time, so ensure you do!
Submit your burning questions within the occasion chat and our moderators will do their greatest to get your questions answered.
3. Discover the Expo
Sure, in addition to networking, listening to and questioning audio system, we additionally have a bustling Expo space.
4. Go VIP for superior networking
Seeking to take your networking to the following stage? We’re right here to assist.
Our VIP Ticket consists of two bespoke introductions by our Concierge workforce to the attendees you’re seeking to meet.
We are able to’t assure a gathering, our personalised contact will definitely assist to get one within the diary.
5. Vote on your favorite fintech within the Pitch Off
Day 1 will see six up and coming fintechs attempting to win your vote as a part of our Fintech Pitch Off.
The pitches will happen on the primary stage through the lunch break on Day 1, with winners introduced on the similar time on Day 2.
And don’t neglect to vote within the Polls Tab!
Day 1, 12:00 ‐ 13:00 Lunch Break & AltFi’s Fintech Pitch Off
And there you could have it, our 5 prime suggestions for making probably the most out of your time on the Pageant of Finance subsequent month.
Don’t have your ticket but? What are you ready for: