SANTA MONICA, Calif., Oct. 20, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Leaf Group Ltd. (NYSE: LEAF), a diversified client web firm that builds enduring, creator-driven manufacturers that attain passionate audiences in massive and rising life-style classes, at present introduced it can report its third quarter 2020 monetary outcomes after market shut on October 29, 2020.
Along with a typical earnings launch asserting its third quarter 2020 monetary outcomes, Leaf Group will even launch a Shareholder Letter, which can be posted on its investor web site at ir.leafgroup.com on October 29, 2020. The Leaf Group Shareholder Letter will embody a quarterly earnings evaluation together with a extra detailed dialogue of enterprise traits and key matters. Leaf Group will even host a convention name to debate the outcomes at 5:00 p.m. Jap Time (2:00 p.m. Pacific Time) on the identical day.
Leaf Group Ltd. Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Convention Name
- Thursday, October 29, 2020
- 5:00 p.m. Jap / 2:00 p.m. Pacific
- Please dial (833) 502-0482 (US/CAN) or (778) 560-2575 (Worldwide) to take heed to the decision
- The convention ID is 5599376
- A replay of the Convention name is offered by way of November 5, 2020: (800) 585-8367 (US/CAN) or (416) 621-4642 (Worldwide)
- You may additionally go to the Leaf Group Investor Relations Homepage at ir.leafgroup.com to take heed to a reside webcast of the decision
The earnings webcast can be archived inside the Investor Relations part of Leaf Group’s web site. To obtain an occasion reminder in your calendar, please click on here.
About Leaf Group
Leaf Group Ltd. (NYSE: LEAF) is a diversified client web firm that builds enduring, creator-driven manufacturers that attain passionate audiences in massive and rising life-style classes, together with health and wellness (Effectively+Good, Livestrong.com and MyPlate App), and residential, artwork and design (Saatchi Artwork, Society6 and Hunker). For extra details about Leaf Group, go to www.leafgroup.com.
Chief Monetary Officer
SVP Company Finance & Investor Relations